Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good source of accessories on the web? We have just bought our first RV, which doesn't have any leveling jacks, so I'm looking for lightweight ramps, wheel chocks and possibly something to put under the wheels when parking on very soft ground.

I'll probably discover a whole load of other things I'll need once we get going, so a decent (UK) mail order web site would be very useful.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
For all things RV try RV Parts and accessories, not sure if they have a web site but their catalogue is 580 odd pages and a great read ! I have ordered from them and found thet were very helpful and reliable.
Tel 01993 851828

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Gewitty said:
Does anyone know of a good source of accessories on the web? We have just bought our first RV, which doesn't have any leveling jacks, so I'm looking for lightweight ramps, wheel chocks and possibly something to put under the wheels when parking on very soft ground.

I'll probably discover a whole load of other things I'll need once we get going, so a decent (UK) mail order web site would be very useful.
http://www.abp-accessories.co.uk/store.php

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
HelenB said:
For all things RV try RV Parts and accessories, not sure if they have a web site but their catalogue is 580 odd pages and a great read ! I have ordered from them and found thet were very helpful and reliable.
Tel 01993 851828
For these order the parts from here:-

http://mobilerv.co.uk/

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spares & Accessories

Thanks to everyone who replied to my original query. I've now found all the things I was looking for and know where to go for any other bits that become necessary.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.