Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The missus is starting to blather about waking up from the fixed rear bed with a bad back some mornings.

She suggested we should buy one of those foam overlays you hear of now and again.

Anyone got any recommendations where to get one from? I suspect we'll have to cut it to shape ourself since it's one of those rear beds that has one of the bottom corners trimmed off to fit the layout of the interior.

Thx all!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
DABurleigh said:
http://www.raskelf.com/mobile_overlays.htm

This is what we use. They attend the motorhome shows.

Dave
Dont think they are at Newbury. We have just bought one from them at the NEC . Mine was made to the size I wanted. If you email them and give them a phone no they will ring back & discuss your needs. They make to fit any shape.

They are fantastic & I thoroughly reccomend them. Get the thickest you can accomodate inyour van High density is also better.

Motorhomer.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Have to agree raskelf are great. And as has been said get the thickest you can. We went for two singles as it is easier to store than one double....

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.