Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been reading the 'Marmite /Bovril debate and this got me thinking.
A couple of you mentioned that you like some wierd food, so come on then, what floats your boat?

Personally, I LOVE Cheese on Toast (Edam) with a boiled egg on top (runny yolk) mashed up and covered in Heinz Salad Cream!!!! :D

So come on then, let us know!!

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
This has made me realise how boring my life is. I cannot think of anything that is weird I eat or indeed odd. Only thing that may count is my Poop Soup which I make for the grandchildren.

This consists of left over chicken carcass turned into stock. Then I add the inside of broccolie stalks, withered mushrooms, soggy greeen or red peppers,
noodles, bit of turnip, a whole and large onion, and anything else that looks like its past its sell by date such as a chopped up crinkley and sprouting spud.
Maybe some strips of hardened ham slices or hardened bacon if available.

I hate, nay, feel guilty about wasting food.

Then I either make it curry flavoured or add oxo to taste.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Re: Pusser's witches brew

Chanstar said:
Do peope tend to keel over after eating that soup.lol
Haven't poisoned a grandchild yet which is a source of amazement in my family. 8) Lost them a few times but mostly none events. Helicopters, divers and police task forces and overehelming support of the public soon sort out the prob. :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.