Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone can help me ...

I'm buying a camper which has omnistor brackets fitted onto the side of the camper for a 4m awning (up high near the roof) , but I can't seem to locate a 4m 2nd hand omnistor awning ..
A new one is crazy money ..

If I bought a Fiamma 4m awning , would it fit onto the brackets , or do I have to remove the Omnistor brackets and fit the Fiamma ones ??
I fear I may have to ..

I'm running out of time to get it sorted , anyone know of an installer near Wrexham if I have to get someone else to install it ..
I'm travelling from Ireland to pick it up in UK .

Also , anyone have a 2nd hand 4m Omnistor camper awning , or even a Fiamma without breaking the bank ?

Thanks for any replies .

·
Registered
60 Posts
Re: Will Omnistor Bracket Fit <a href=http://www.outdoorb

nonimike said:
Hope someone can help me ...

Also , anyone have a 2nd hand 4m Omnistor camper awning , or even a Fiamma without breaking the bank ?

Thanks for any replies .
hi, 4mtr omnistor safari room for sale on this site [classified ]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Peter ,

But what I really wanted to know is , would the Omnistor wall brackets on the camper also take a Fiamma awning ?
Or is the only way, to remove the Omnistor backets and fit the new Fiamma ones for a Fiamma awning ??

also , any idea how much installation of a Fiamma 4m awning would cost in the Wrexham area , travelling too far is unfortunately out of the question as time is against me ?

thanks ,
mike

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Mike,

Depends on how old the Omnistore brackets are, some do, some don't.

All you have to do is undo two nuts on each bracket, remove brackets, replace with F iamma ones and reseal. Jobs done.

You just need someone to help you mount the awning onto the brackets

Peter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.