Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone can help me ...

I'm buying a camper which has omnistor brackets fitted onto the side of the camper for a 4m awning (up high near the roof) , but I can't seem to locate a 4m 2nd hand omnistor awning ..
A new one is crazy money ..

If I bought a Fiamma 4m awning , would it fit onto the brackets , or do I have to remove the Omnistor brackets and fit the Fiamma ones ??
I fear I may have to ..

I'm running out of time to get it sorted , anyone know of an installer near Wrexham if I have to get someone else to install it ..
I'm travelling from Ireland to pick it up in UK .

Also , anyone have a 2nd hand 4m Omnistor camper awning , or even a Fiamma without breaking the bank ?

I'm just looking for the canopy with housing unit , not the safari room .

Thanks for any replies .

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,634 Posts
You could make me an offer on my 4 mtr Fiamma Zip, complete with mounting brackets, it does need a middle leg though as it's missing, awning not been used much, so in quite good nick, still fitted so you could test it, before you buy, not when you get it home.

Kev.

PS, I'm not looking to give it away, but will consider your offer, not sure what to ask to be honest, I'm in Leeds. but I'd help you fit it as you won't be able to carry it unless you have big roof rack.

Good luck

Kev.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.