Motorhome Facts Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
I would suggest that you get the full facts from Apple themselves before reading a load of crap.

Back on to your question: I'm not acquainted with Samsung Tablets, however if you have an address bar, try typing:

http://forums.motorhomefacts.com

this is what takes me into the new site without fail, but then I use an iPad????

Enjoy the rest of your day!

·
Premium Member
31,559 Posts
Oooh goody. Tech support and Apple bashing on Christmas Day! That should give us something to do. :D

If that tip Drew suggests works you should just be able to create a shortcut on the home screen to MHF. Dont ask me how as I dont have a tablet but its quite easy to do from memory.

·
Premium Member
5,518 Posts
Actually the problem was I could only get the old login window up (will they ever change that?l) but thank's to Drew's link I now have a shortcut on the desk top.
Thank you Drew.:grin2:

·
Premium Member
16,214 Posts
When I switched the Acer orf last night before it closed down it did some update, took a while so who knows what I will find when I switch it on later, but you´ll all still be here, won´t you?>:)
Gluh Wein time

·
Premium Member
27,446 Posts
Any more Christmas disasters to keep the boys occupied?
We just had a two hour power cut this morning. Thinking we might have cornflakes for lunch. But back on schedule now.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
31,559 Posts
When I switched the Acer orf last night before it closed down it did some update, took a while so who knows what I will find when I switch it on later, but you´ll all still be here, won´t you?>:)
Gluh Wein time
Switch it on well before you want to use it as it will no doubt spend twenty minutes applying the updates. Double time for support today. £199.99.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.