Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Silver Screens

I agree with everything our previous writer said about Silver Screens. The others are cheaper but at the end of the day you pay for what you get. Where I park my Compass Calypso the sun in the summer shines on two of the tyres of the van for 6-8 hours a day. Silver Screens also sell for approx £25 matching tyre covers. Norman

· Registered
73 Posts
Silver Screens

We have a Compass Calypso, which I quite small compared with others. The Silver Screen at the front covers all the front windows, with the result we do not need to draw the curtains for privacy, this makes a big difference because the curtains when drawn fall behind the drivers seats. We can leave valuables on the cab seats out of sight of outsiders. The Silver Screen also has the added benefit in winter of covering up the side mirrors and wind screen wipers. On merit in our case the advantages out way the cost, especially if you can buy a second hand set.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.