Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, once again im looking for advise, but i am learning i promise :roll: my question this time is,what is the best way for me to insulate the windows in my Renault Trafic L.W.B. which im having converted, i do tend to feel the cold at the best of times,and want to make my motorhome cosy,for trips out in the winter,can i insulate the inside of the windows myself ? and can i buy the material and make the silver covers for night times? and where can i buy what i need . Thanks a Lot . Sue.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for the advice Dodger, whats or who is IMO :?:

Sue, I have found 2 other suppliers.

Taylormade 01484 661918, they charge £75.50 for external and £56.50 for internal.

C.A.K Tanks 01926 854271. They only do internal screens at £45. However they can supply the materials for DIY and as they do lots of other bit and pieces it is worth sending for their catalogue. :idea:

Regards Mark

·
Premium Member
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dodger as you traded your old one in does that mean Silver Screen sell 2nd hand ones or do they recycle them in some way? Would it be worth asking them for 2nd hand ones?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.