Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have purchased a new lower offside wing mirror for my Mobilvetta K-yacht 80 (the previous one was knocked off) and am wondering where to plug in the electrical cord- any ideas?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah sure - sorry if I appeared impatient - not intended at all. The vehicle is a Mobilvetta k-yacht 80, and is 1 year old. I suspect the cable is for heating of the mirror. I am attaching pics of the overall mirror housing, and of the new mirror - I hope you can help!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did try to post pics - am trying again, as my post seems to have disappeared (possibly because the pics were too much storage). Anyway, many apologies if I seemed impatient - not intended at all! The Motorhome is a Mobilvetta K-yacht 80 and is one year old. I am posting pics of the wing mirror and the new part - I hope you can help!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah - nightmare - you definitely have my sympathy! I did wonder whether the socket is behind the big mirror. Do you have any idea how I get the big mirror off?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have taken a video, but I cannot upload a video - only photos! I am not sure it will help though - it does not really show much! I have looked at the near side mirror (through the gap between the mirrors!) and the wires do appear to go behind the larger mirror and then disappear as they go higher…

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.