Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
18,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering getting some more pennants printed, these are small triangular shaped flags that you can fly from aerials, flagpoles, fishing rods etc whilst out and about at rallies / campsites etc

The price last time i checked worked out at around £10-12 each + p&p (I sell them on at cost)

If you would be interested in purchasing one of these, please register your interest by answering Yes in this poll so I can establish how much interest there is and then gives me an idea how many to have made.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I wouldn't buy a pennant, Nuke but I would buy a window sticker that I could dislplay my username on. I often wonder if I'm sharing a site with other members that I know. The problem with a pennant is that it identifies you as a member but that only narrows it down to 36000 or so people.

·
Registered
20,116 Posts
I would not display a pennant, but I do have a window sticker on the windscreen it used to be on the back window, would like another one for the back window as more people noticed it.

cabby

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I will buy 1 as we already have 2 masts flying bunting & flags :lol:
Might buy 2 so I can fly one from my racing dinghy, when it's not being used :idea:

Yes we also already have the window sticker with forum name on.
(are we sad or wot :?: ) I don't think do :D
It helps being slightly mad though 8)

I also have a big yellow hand displayed whilst driving :roll: , trying to get others to wave at us whilst driving along.
Doesn't always work though 8O !

·
Registered
11,158 Posts
I had a pennant and it ripped with me forcing it on and off the aerial. I would buy a MHF sticker as mentioned by others although I would have thought it would be nice to incorporate that with your membership contribution. Nice to have something to show for it other than simply thousands of pounds worth of savings. :(

·
Registered
18,303 Posts
Hi clodhopper, go to resources, then to usefull downloads, then mh badge
print off add your name and then laminate.

We have ours on display every site we visit. oh and its free.

cheers

dave P

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
camper69 said:
No I wouldn't pay to advertise someone elses business.

Derek
Interseting point Derek, but motorhomefacts.com is an

"Online community for motorhome owners. Includes, classifieds, forum, reviews, guides and a searchable database of motorhomes, layouts, floor plans and ..."

Isnt this what we are all about and why we joined the company of fellow minded folk?

Perhaps the Pennant could lean more the the Club side of MHF rather than the business aspect, but I for one don't mind a spot of advertising at my own expense. I have saved more by paying my annual subscription, without valuing all the useful titbits gleaned from other folk, to make my motorhoming much more fun.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I can understand the attraction but personally I wouldn't clutter up my camper with an sort of sticker or flag. Votes are 50/50 from 22 cast so looks like a good enough in favour count to go ahead and get them printed.

Shane.....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Pennant

Hi Nuke
Would much prefer to spend £12 on a magnetic sticker to go on the bonnet/door at rallies with MHF logo, username and first names. We have the sticky pennant in our rear window but it is difficult displaying other details when silver screens are in use on the exterior of the van.

Magnetic stickers can be removed for travelling but stay in place well when on site. I believe they can be ordered from producers as individual orders.

Sorry to add another spoke to the wheel!
Chris_s

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Dave it ally needs to be larger - as when up the pole it is too small to read - why not go for a flag instead.

Carol

·
Registered
373 Posts
I agree with the size thing though, it is quite expensive for the size too....

I already have one of the originals, but once up the pole, it is difficult to read..

I may go for a sticker though.....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.