Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve just read that I may need a yellow ‘pollution’ disc in my MH to enter German cities
Is this needed for all Germany, all cities or only some cities?
Has anyone come across this?
Happy wheels
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.