Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
:D Keep up the good work nukeadmin. You are a man after my own heart. Slaving over a Hot computer when you could be out in the Sun enjoying yourself. 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Detourer said:
johnsandywhite said:
:D Keep up the good work nukeadmin. You are a man after my own heart. Slaving over a Hot computer when you could be out in the Sun enjoying yourself. 8) 8) 8)
........................for free!
:D For free? Been doing that for years. 8O

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
:D Hi Detourer. Yes, but isn't it great when you get it all right? The worst times for me were during the 1984 to 1985 Holiday (enforced through the Miner's strike 8O ). I was programming games on all the popular machines of the time (tapes and then floppies). I was a little lax in doing back-ups in those days because all my programming was done on the fly (no flow-charts). I would spend perhaps 12 hours getting something just right and the kids would come home from school and knock the plug out the wall. 8O 8O 8O :evil: :evil: :evil:
As they say, we live and learn.

·
Vendor
1,014 Posts
Don't go there JSW..................I still do it.

Worst was when I was freelancing and had an artical to do for a "national". Took me an age to write (days.....) as it was particulaly heart pulling and was bringing back terrable memories..........It was following a trip to Chernobyl and involved radiation damage to children.

I finished artical late one night. Looking through the tears and lent back on my chair. I tipped and I kicked the Off Switch on the wall. I could not beleave what I had done and must have sat there for an age........................looking into a blank screen. S###!

All worked out..............re submited and even won an award for it............

Ray

PS. Still acn't spell.........................Checker?.......Nuke

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.